Another minor update; trying to get stability to 100% before pushing forwards.
6have been added; though they are purely experimental and buggy. (greenscreen, boken blur, avatar)
- Tweaked the packet loss graph on the obsn/speedtest (moving average instead of being just an average).
- Fixed a few bugs related to iOS sources in OBS on PC rendering incorrect overlays, labels, etc.
&pcmto the URL will have video recordings be saved as Video + PCM audio format.
- Added a fix rainbow puke button to the director's room; it's going to be removed once OBS updates chromium on PC, but for now it can fix issues with heavy packet loss glitching.
- Added the ability to start/stop local video recording from the iFRAME API.
- Some styling tweaks;
- More stats added to the stats debug page, while hiding some useless ones to free up some room.
- In the top-right there is now a basic stats readout; viewer count, bitrate, cpu-load issues.
- Modal boxes have replaced alert popups.
- Changed the camera icon from an eye to a video cam.
- Passwords now support special characters.
- You can now add a password via the Add camera to OBS page.
- You will get booted out of a room if your stream ID is already in use -- prevents accidental creeping.
- iOS native app out, even if basic: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/capture-for-obs-ninja/id1553645446
Thank you to everyone for the bug reports, testing, support, and feedback. -steve