Updates - Comms
- You can pass URL parameters for the default audio/video device to the app now (pretty much any VDO.Ninja parameter will work now actually with it). *on production and alpha
- Applied some CSS tweaks, plus the view-group function was added to it as a small button option (the little eye ball you can toggle on).** changes on on alpha, ie: https://vdo.ninja/alpha/comms?api=AAAAA&room=RRRRRR
- Fixed a bug, where the hot key labels (0 to 9), cropped sometimes when the corresponding group button was pressed.
- Fixed an issue with the group-button hiding the hot key numbers when selected
- The Comms app now points to the production version of VDO.Ninja, rather than beta or alpha.
- Fixed a bug with mobile support on the Comms app
- The Comms app now shows the total number of users in each group ** at vdo.ninja/alpha/comms
- Made a custom domain for the Comms app; https://comms.cam/ It uses vdo.ninja/alpha via the IFrame API, so its cross compatible. I'm not entirely sure if I'll keep it spun off like this, rather than just hosted on the VDO.Ninja domain itself, but I'm open to feedback/ideas on which direction I should go. (better domain names also are welcomed, if I can afford them)
- Lets you share video now; you need to select it via the settings menu - when sharing video via the Comms app, the video-mute button and mini-preview appears
- Created a page called "Comms", which is designed for audio-only production.
- You can select which "group" you want to be a part of via the top bar, where those in your group can hear you and vice versa.
- If you aren't in a group, you hear everyone.
- If you use
&groups=group1,groupb,etc, new group buttons will appear.
- By default, groups 1 to 6 are there.
- If you use
&groups=1,2,3, you'll auto-join groups 1, 2 and 3. ie:
https://vdo.ninja/alpha/comms?group=backstage,directors,onairgroup,steve123&push=STREAMID&room=TESTROOMor just go to https://vdo.ninja/alpha/comms to quick start without presetting anything